(Revision date: October , 2018)
- The content of the pages of the Site and courses available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, delete, modify, or remove any content or functionality offered on our Site from time to time, without prior notice, without reason or liability, and/or to offer certain content or functionality at selected times, based on our sole discretion.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Site with authorization and/or supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of the Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party that may own the Marks. Copyright protects all information and content located on the Site. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be criminal
- Our Refund Policy will be available for review by early 2016. You can contact us at our contact information below.
- This Site provides links to other sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site (“Linked Sites”). The provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that the Provider has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation of such site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, so you use them at your own These Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not liable for the content or accuracy of those websites or the products or services offered on or through those websites.
- All content, products, and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. We do our best to provide accurate descriptions of the content. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other parts of the content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If the content is materially misrepresented, your sole remedy is to cease use of that content and to notify us of the purported error.
- You agree that you will not send us any material that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise objectionable. You must not send us any malicious software (such as viruses, Trojan horses, and the like) or other rogue programming, political messages, solicitations, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You agree not to attempt illegal or unauthorized entry into our computer system, to attempt to access sensitive system information, to access or track the information of other users, or to use the Site for any other illegal or unauthorized activity. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to your identity.
- Our Site may contain communications services provided through forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication features designed to allow you to communicate with others. You agree to use such communication services only to make and receive submissions that are related to the particular communication service and in accord with these terms. You should be aware that in some instances, your submissions are public, not private communications. Bionerds does not endorse any Submission and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any submission. Bionerds may refuse or remove any submission that, in its sole judgment, violates these terms. You are solely responsible for any Submission you submit to our Site.
- By providing a submission to our website, you hereby grant Bionerds the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, use, copy, sell, distribute, create derivative works from, perform, and display all or part of the submission in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and to use any submission or portion thereof in our business endeavors (including without limitation, for products or advertising), without liability for providing any credit, royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and agree not to assert any claim as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future operations, and forever waive and relinquish any and all moral rights now or hereafter recognized in connection with any and all submissions. We will not, however, claim any title or ownership rights in your submission.
If you find any error, inappropriate content on any of the Site, during your use of the Site, or just to file a complaint, we encourage you to contact us at:
PO BOX 81004
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688