Dear Bionerds parent or guardian,
All participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating, being a spectator, or attending any program or activity conducted by Bionerds, Inc. The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and fun activities and environment for all participants.
- Be respectful of to all participants and Bionerds staff.
- Follow direction from Bionerds staff.
- Refrain from using abusive or foul languages.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or Bionerds staff.
- Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies, and facilities.
- Refrain from harassment of Bionerds staffs, facilities and/or other participants.
- Follow Laboratory Rules and Safety Guidelines during our program.
- Refrain from using any personal electronic devices, such as phone, tablet, ipads, or similar devices in class.
- Online classes—in addition to the above guidelines, please include the following:
- Sharing Zoom meeting links and passwords is strictly prohibited.
- Personally recording any Bionerds session is prohibited.
- Only registered participants are permitted to watch/participate in the sessions.
- Monitor any background activity in the participant’s camera viewing field that may become visible to the teacher and other students.
- Participant user names should not be inappropriate, offensive, or vulgar in nature and must include clearly identifiable information about the registered participant, such as first and/or last name.
- Background images may be used, if desired, but cannot be inappropriate, offensive, or vulgar in nature and must not pose as a distraction to others in class. Teachers reserve the right to disable a participant’s video, if deemed necessary.
- Zoom Chat: Texts unrelated to the lesson are distracting to both the teacher and class, therefore use the Zoom chat feature only for texts relating to the lesson. Teachers reserve the right to disable all chat functionality, if deemed necessary.
All participants must abide by the Participant Code of Conduct as outline above. Should a participant not be in compliance with the Participant Code of Conduct, Bionerds staff should report the issues to the parent/guardian, the appropriate facility if applicable, and an Incident Report should be filled out. Failure to follow these rules may result in denial of program participation privileges and/or damage fee.
Bionerds strives to make your participation fun-filled, rewarding, educational and safe. Thank you for your cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com, or call (949)288-1486, if you have questions.
PO BOX 81004
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688