(Revision date: October 1, 2021)
Below is the policy of registering your child for Bionerds After-School and Camp programs. Please read below and contact us if you have any questions.
- Before you register your child, please read our policy and documents below:
- Bionerds waiver form has to be submitted before the class starts. Class tuition and material fee have to be paid in full before the program starts. Without submission, the student CANNOT participate in the class activities.
- Most sessions are K-6th graders combined. We may divide the age groups above depending on the activities in the classroom.
- For After-School Programs, a class is usually 45 minutes to one hour long. For Summer Camps, a class is usually 2-7 hours long.
- The registration process is determined by which session/location your child is going. We will instruct you in more detail on Class Schedule page.
- Class tuition and material fee have to be paid in full before the program starts.
- When you register late or in the middle of a session, a prorated class tuition and material fee will be given for SOME, NOT ALL sessions/locations.
- Parents/Guardians and participants need to comply with local COVID-19 related health and safety guidelines when joining our programs.
- There will be a $1 per minute per student late pick-up fee if the parent/guardian/authorized person picks up the student late.