(Revision date: June 30, 2020)
Below is the policy of registering your child for Bionerds After-School and Camp programs. Please read below and contact us if you have any questions.
- Before you register your child, please read our policy and documents below:
- Most sessions are K-6th graders combined. We may divide the age groups above depending on the activities in the classroom.
- For After-School Programs, a class is usually 45 minutes to one hour long. For Summer Camps, a class is usually 2-3 hours long.
- The registration process is determined by which session/location your child is going. We will instruct you in more detail on Class Schedule page.
- Class tuition and material fee have to be paid in full before the program starts.
- When you register late or in the middle of a session, a prorated class tuition and material fee will be given only for some sessions/locations.
- Parents/Guardians and participants need to comply with local COVID-19 related health and safety guidelines when joining our programs.